Our firm has a lengthy track record of winning cases in court and obtaining favorable deals or dismissals for our clients. Our criminal defense attorneys fight for our client’s rights, whether it be with prosecutors, juries, or in front of a judge to obtain the best possible outcome for our clients. Prior results do not guarantee future outcomes. We’ve highlighted a few of our most recent successful case results:
• Client charged with two counts of sexual misconduct against a minor, injuring a child under the age of 17, endangering the welfare of a child and criminal sexual assault- allegedly touched 13 and 11 year old girls inappropriately over the course of 2 years- case was dismissed.
• Client charged with grand larceny and filing a false police report- had purchased approximately $5,000 worth of merchandise and then filed a police report claiming that the charges were fraudulent, DA´s office has videos showing the Defendant making the purchases and ATM withdrawals- Defendant pled to attempted grand larceny which, upon completing 10 days of community service, will be reduced to a violation and the defendant will avoid having any criminal record. Previous attorney was only able to get the ADA to offer a plea to a misdemeanor charge.
• Client received $8,000 in disability although he was working at another job- client will receive an adjournment in contemplation of dismissal and case will be dismissed in 6 months.
• Client charged with assault w/ intent to cause injury and criminal possession of a weapon- case dismissed.
• Client charged with assault in the third degree and criminal mischief after allegedly punching the complaining witness in the face with a closed fist- case dismissed.